- Driver: Mike Murray
- Number: 48
- Series: Pro Late Model
Mike Murray is a seasoned veteran and aims to build on his successes with CRS this year. The team primarily runs at Nashville Speedway, but there are potential plans to expand their reach even further—all the way to Daytona International Speedway. This would be a huge accomplishment for both Murray and CRS as they strive to make a name for themselves in racing circles across America.
Whether you’re a fan of NASCAR or just love watching fast cars go around the track, you’ll want to keep an eye on Mike Murray and the Cumberland Rubber Supply Pro Late Model team. Murray is a veteran driver in this series, having raced with CRS since 2020. He spent the 2020 season driving the No. 114 car, and the team changed to #48 in 2021.
CRS and Mike Murray are no strangers to success on the track—and that trend looks set to continue as the team gears up for another season. With eyes firmly set on Daytona International Speedway, we will surely see exciting moments from this dynamic racer this year. Keep your eyes peeled for Mike Murray and Cumberland Rubber Supply Pro Late Model team updates!
CRS Race Team Articles:
- Getting ready for the race!Race day is quickly approaching for many drivers and their fans across the south. This weekend is a big one as Nashville will be hosting significant racing events, the Music Grand Prix, as well as races at the Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway. The CRS #48 racing team will be working to improve after falling from pole
- Nashville Pro Late Model 100 – May 29thAfter finishing early in the T-Mobile 100 due to handling issues, the #48 car is looking for a better finish. The Pro Late Model 100 will take place Saturday, May 29th, with a 5:00 pm Green Flag. Tickets Race Day Schedule Results: Live Race Video on Speed51.com
- T-Mobile 100 Presented by JEGS.comThree of the nation’s premier Super Late Model touring series will come together in the Music City Saturday the 8th for the North/South Super Late Model Challenge (T-Mobile 100) at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway. The race is part of a big race weekend at the historic Nashville facility.The CRS Race team will be running in the
- CRS will be running the #48 car for the 2021 season!Here is a sneak peek of the new body and new number for the CRS racecar. The new body style will make a big difference because of the NASCAR style aerodynamics. The design will include improved air and downforce. The Cumberland Rubber Supply Team will also be running the #48 in 2021. The 2021 season
- The sights and sounds of the All American 400The All American 400 race was cut short for the #114 car. The Cumberland Rubber/ The Vaden Group Chevrolet was a strong run and had gained more than nine positions when a car pile-up occurred. Even more frustrating, it almost looked like Mike Murry was going to slip through the wreckage.
- All American 400 – Nashville Fairgrounds SpeedwayThe Cumberland Rubber/ The Vaden Group Chevrolet will be in the mix at the 36th All American 400. Currently driver Mike Murray is in 10th place in the Championship Standings.
- #114 Finds a way to FinishSaturday night’s Pro Late Model feature at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway was relatively uneventful for the first 80-plus laps. However, the same cannot be said for the final 20. The first yellow flag of the race came out with 16 laps to go after race-long leader Mason Mingus made contact with #114 Mike Murray, which resulted
- October 17th Race InfoCRS #114 racing team will be running again at NFS October 17th.
- CRS Race Team Finishes 9th in Nashville!CRS #114 Tootsies/ Cumberland Rubber Supply race team finished 9th in the October 3rd in Pro Late Model division weekend race. Driver Mike Murray qualified 17th and moved up eight spots during the 100 lap race. With the 9th place finish, it looks like the team is on track to compete in the All American
- Cumberland Rubber Supply Race Car to Run this Weekend!Cumberland Rubber Supply Race Team! October 3rd 2020 Race @ NFS 5:30pm